Bomb Squad News

BS CREW: where athletic dreams become a reality.

Friday, September 26, 2008

BS FALL '08 Game 4 Coach

I want to thank all of you who showed up. I am sorry i couldnt be there but I hope my evil twin Bassy filled in admirably. I just want to take this time to say that i am extremely happy with the determination and joy we showed yesterday. I hope this underscores the point I have been making all year, that we need to stay positive, play every game until the final out and not get down on ourselves.


I think a few times we have gone into games thinking we were going to lose or after giving up some runs we get down on ourselves. The 12 inchers helped us out yesterday when after scoring a shit load of runs, basically told us that we would be ok because we were going to score on them. They had no faith that they could put us away, and they didn't. We need to take that to heart every game we play. Stay positive, and pick each other up. We have no superstars, we have no bigtimers, WE ARE A TEAM. I am very proud of our effort every game, and especially yesterday when we battled then finished the game off.

Finally, take your time out there. I made an error because i rushed myself. The lighting sux and the field has some issues, so just take ur time and the play in front of you. And if u dont, no biggie, we will pick u up.

You all should feel good, be proud and remember that we came to play the game.

-coach!

0 comments: