Bomb Squad News

BS CREW: where athletic dreams become a reality.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BS Coach's Corner 10/08/08

Couple of random thoughts, and since i am the coach, you will read them because I wrote them!
  • Why is it we can't see in the dark? I mean yeah, it is almost physically impossible, but really, should balls land 10 feet from us? Shouldn't we have adapted by now? The League seems to think so!

  • If u have the perfect swing and hit the ball well, why swing harder?

  • Does Johnner really have music playing in his head at all times?

  • I look at all of you and i am proud of where we have come, but I demand more. GIVE ME MORE!

  • ED, please wake up. Just for like a game. Play, i dont know...like u care enough to kill a man

  • KID, dial it way down. Not as much as ED, you can't handle being comatose.

  • Lets all remember why we are here, to have fun, get dirty, and the occasional hook up!

  • No hook ups during the game.  Yeah I know it is fun talking to the ump, but come on...concentrate.

  • Has anyone deciphered Shadez Coaching technique?  I am sure the eyebrow raises and finger pointing mean something, but so far he just looks like Elaine Dancing

  • What is faster? ED running to first, or me getting angry because stopped before getting there?
Let's have a great game out there people.  I may have busted ur chops, but in all seriousness, we need the whole team to win, so lets do our best and leave it on the field.

PS..It was Kelly's birthday 10.8.08

1 comments:

Schweezy said...

Happy belated birthday Kelly!!!