Bomb Squad News

BS CREW: where athletic dreams become a reality.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

BS FALL '08 Game 1 & 2 Awards

brought to you by, DJ Lithaly Entertainment

Player of the Game 1: iz3y lopez – no shoulder dislocation, and hit like a beast, despite throwing two balls onto Washington.

Player of the Game 2: James ‘Ricochet’ Schwertfegger – in a game where we didn’t score a lot, he still hit well. James benefits from the aerodynamic hair and full body warm up suit. I would not try doing this, just admire its hurricane resistant nature.

Defensive play of the Game: KG – Stop a ball with your toe? No problem. Stab a hot shot to third…no issue. Just for sacrificing the body, we give her this award.

Newcomer of the GAMES: Nicholas ‘Hurdles’ Cummings – Speed, and flashed of power…gotta love the game.

Ballerina Award: iz3y ‘twinkle toes’ Lopez – Wow…how bad is it when u bend over to pick up a grounder, turn and fall on your ass. I was not diving, per team rules. I wasn’t trying to do anything spectacular but make a play and I end up on my ass then throw a curve ball to first. Am I embarrassed? You bet ur ass I am…because I swore that those dance lessons I took at the Johnner School of Chair Dancing were going to help me.

New Guy II – Ryan Lubbers: have to give him an award for the name and the fact he showed flashes of line drive power…almost loses award for drinking at the game and not bringing enough for team (which u shouldn’t because we have an official bar and no one wants a ticket for drinking on the field).

0 comments: