Bomb Squad News

BS CREW: where athletic dreams become a reality.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

BS FALL '08 Game 1 & 2 Coach

I know what you guys are expecting…this long winded lecture but you’re not going to get it from me. I was very happy with our energy and team concept. I have nothing but love for people who support their teammates and are into the game. Now, I will not condone the other shit though because it is unprofessional and shows no respect for our team or the other teams. I have talked to the captains on the team and this will not happen again. Cheer on your teammates, make fun of your teammates, and hell flirt with the other team, but be smart. Don’t chatter when you’re supposed to be hitting or fielding, and absolutely NO MORE magnificently stupid comments. Respect the game.

-iz3y!: coach

0 comments: